Thursday, September 5, 2013

Problems Sleeping

It's just too much pressure with my mentally insane dad who leaks shit..

HOW DARE THEY TAKE ME OUTTA MY MAJOR IN COLLEGE.  I WANNA GO BACK.  2005.

Ellen DeGeneres, I get creepy feelings she knows too many people in my life, and I find any dealings with them inappropriate.  I was thinking over stuff and finally moved on to something else, other ways they interfere with me, which it was really more I felt uncomfortable about my oldest aunt on my dad's side.  She does slip in weird messages, I find, like maybe the way they say something, like using examples in life.  I told my dad his relatives or she bothered me, and he didn't really give a shit, then.

I was able to stimulate myself like I was 2 people, for the 1st time.  That's good.

I just feel all crazy and sorta a bad rap from the medicine I just took.  MY MOM WOULD THROW ME OUT IF I DIDN'T TAKE IT.  SHE'S CRAZY.  I CAN'T TRUST ANY OF YOU *BEEP*  I WANT MY MAJOR!!!!