Thursday, September 5, 2013

So..

..What if I became a celebrity?  People would have to like me, 1st.  3|

I thought I was still a kid but want adult clothing.

I did want to work in entertainment, but as far as being a world celebrity I mean that would limit things.  I don't feel there's quite that much to me.  I never had a childhood aside from a precious family life.  These days, you'd suggest lots of things.  I just want to do stuff in Entertainment like Finding Dory, the Disney Parade.. other than that a TV show!  So, how would I consider anything else, the arts, film.  Just try Finding Dory etc. and then see if I can make a TV show??  Oh yes, and what about meeting people as a celebrity?  Also, I am 27, so how could I be treated like even the junior clothing is for me?  I asked my therapist.