Thursday, September 5, 2013

Come again..

..I enjoy watching all of Ellen but feel there is a rush to get her away from me or else.  I deserve this, not sure I should be doing something else.  I just mean are you serious @ incorporating shit people from my life?  Why is everyone else off-limits?  I don't take this!!..  This makes no sense I mean!  I wanna stick to it, but I mean just felt maybe it's like a nightmare to her.  There are probably things I can't do.  What am I supposed to do?  I am not a happy person.  I just got attacked.  I feel like finding some way to get at the w**** in some good way.  I do wanna keep watching her show, but also I wonder if she wants to "move on."  If she did, maybe the world wouldn't all hate me.  So, I'll watch her and blog how those brunette men are all mimicky to me.  What else will I do?  I might have my own TV show, but it looks unlikely, too.  So, yes, actually I do wanna keep watching her show.  I just honestly felt there was something that was like a lie that would like make it so really I might be someone else later on for some strange reason, not be a baby and catch Ellen all the time, sadly though I see..  Who knows, maybe I will watch it all!