Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Weird

You guys just point fingers.  Some people think, oh you wouldn't repeat it.  Yea, I wouldn't.  That's the point!  HOW STUPID ARE YOU.  Let me see, what if I started complaining and poking at something?  I know everyone's always on my side, unless they are like Ginny-kopf.  Guess that's all I can have to say @ that.  If you don't think that, then why would anyone just like poking at me for me, cuz I'm usually good, before people just came up at me and said any old purty thought was rooted in selflessness, ideally?  I'll think @ the suggesetion, but you know I don't think I thought what you thought I thought, you just say that.  If I did, it might have been a reaction but seemed to be short and sweet.  It did mean something..  I don't think I'm just "trying to get out of it."  I feel a bit worn in my female part|s.  Hm..  Someone being selfish??  :0