Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Just Finished

"The Ellen DeGeneres Show."  The shark lady was so entertaining.  Simon was so cute.  The black girl stunning.  Olivia so precious.

I just went along with Ellen, wish these teenagers would stop feeling so overshadowed.  I can't believe the 1s born @ 1998 are past their 1st year of high school.  I wanna see them in the chai'r!  (chair.)

I guess I'm worried that once you break it with Ellen, you can't make it on Ellen.  What did I do?  Guess my jokes on people, though something I find important, weren't well-thought out.  I prefer not to be mean to be funny.  I wonder what the blows did.  I don't even think I was so mad.  I do remember getting jealous of Kate Middleton, so sarcastic and loopy, how she seems.  Probably just something of a dream to a Welsh man.  :|  Anyway, never went full out, but I'm trying not to include hints with curse words and mean posting.  I just don't usually so don't always think on that.  Things have made me mad, but it's been rather quiet right now just getting on..