Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Problem

This is just a slot for her to dish out being mean.  I don't think it's funny cuz she's the 1 being mean.  I don't need to do anything to impress anyone, and it's my private blog where things like this go.  True, it's not for something she did, but she was having an attitude.  Well, yes, sorry to say, if you don't like that word..

Well, I guess, though, that as far as it being about what it was .. I mean I dunno it's not like she had up some rule.  I thought these things were funny.  I didn't address it to her.  I can't have stress like this for something I said in my journal I post online..have a real 1, too, yea, my blog is mine..I try to express, but then I mess up and come back and think @ it.  I just am worried she thinks I'm stupid and that words can hurt like if I committed a real crime.  As far as hurting anyone's feelings, that's important, but why can't you see me take it back if you think indeed that was what I was doing to you, words?