Sunday, September 8, 2013

Well

I guess they think I made their daughter fat and that I'm too fat.

Also, I feel some problem.  What's with the new Ellen, too?  Is this because of NeLL?  I can't seem to contain my breasts and am afraid I have to work hard to it doesn't snap like my wrist did, a tendon or muscle seemed to cut in half like a rubber band.  I mean, my whole world literally went to Nell, though it doesn't seem obvious.  The new Ellen keeps getting played with onstage.  It seems necessary, but why not do that to Chris Matthews, .. I dunno!  Don't do it to him?  I think they do that to Jay and Letterman, already, and with Jimmy Fallon he has a father figure onstage.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.  WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW NELL.  NO ONE CARES @ THIS FOR YOU.  I just mean it literally, I'm not blowing a fuse-  You can't mess with someone like your father, then Ellen.. Lily Rose Depp..  POLICE WRITE IN ALL CAPS.