Sunday, September 8, 2013

Ghosts??

It's hard to pinpoint what my dream was right now.  I woke up and felt like a rela person jammed through my legs, felt the peachy flesh.  Then, as I opened my eyes, I dunno, I saw a black shadowy figure, like a dark boy, floating sitting like a cat.  It was actually more gray.  I went back to bed and it was gone.  I can feel real like in my dreams.

I also awoke to a sense of some places in the U.S. being blasted by sharp bolts of lightening and an innocent, animated like cat going meow meow on the ground at the same time.  They were huge!

Time for breakfat, Oreos and milk.

Well, my blanket was really comfortable, but I just kept coming up trying to figure it out.  It was pressing, as it does, under my pelvis.  I need to make a new website and put this up there, cuz I don't seem to be saving my blogs as the 1 I use.  I dunno where else it pressed.  I guess it just kept me still.  It kinda pressed all over.  I am able to make up thinking a person is touching me, too..