Monday, September 9, 2013

Question

So, I was watching and wondering why Ellen would make public her change so much, like it's all @ it.

I was upset @ my teacher Ginny getting me on meds in the end..  I am getting the message, my parents will be with me more if I want but no one else will, esp. if they are older..  Well, I probably will be by myself and try to do fun things and meet people I like my age..

I noticed Ellen recorded season 1 on like Thursday and then the next 1 is on Friday.

Why is Ellen doing something like Ginny?  I mean, she spent the whole show with the part Jews doing that.

Why are people all lying @ me?  I hear a commercial now.  People just attack me since JOHNNY DEPP AND TIM BURTON.  I am white, I said that on Eurasian Nation.

I did notice that Ellen was funning @.  I don't know what gets to her.  I got thrown into Orlando, FL!  Go take back your whole life, ppl, just copy me and ruin my dreams!