Saturday, September 7, 2013

Alotting Interaction..

So, this topic isn't touched on much.  Like, I know someone who is both precious and attractive, sorta in a hurry and doesn't quite lose her marbles, maybe does but not in this way.

My specific problem that I just now thought of was that I mean I have a fun thing going where I believe doctors monitor me, though I shuddered to think of the cost.  Anyway, I get suggestive messages, and I mean I don't see the people giving them.  I say stuff, and then things change.  I don't follow people who think like that, that you're not supposed to say anything to be safe.

Okay, back to what I was saying.  I believe someone doesn't deserve certain critical things, but I mean I dunno.

I wrote this friend too much, well a handful of people: my parents, my aunts, my 2 best friends.  Sounds like they think I'm nice but are through because of our racial upbringings.  How would people like Tim Burton like me if they thought I was also worth shit, like what my therapist thinks of me in a way, that I as a person have a mental disorder, not some social issue because of racists and my parents not caring about like my private life with others, as a person.

Anyway, they didn't say to stop!  Then, I lost my relationships, if I hadn't already lost some!  Where do I move on?